Speech Pathologist- Sydney
Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking a Speech therapist to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents across Sydney
You will not only see yourself using your strong aged care skills to work with other allied health care professionals, but you will also use your relationship and problem-solving skills to build sustainable relationships with all our clients.
Looking for work flexibility? You’ve come to the right place! You can combine current work or personal commitments with a rewarding contract/locum position at one of our great sites!
We provide healthcare services into Australian residential aged care facilities and more recently to in-home and community centres. Our team of experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians and Speech Pathologists work closely with onsite multidisciplinary care teams to develop quality treatment plans and care programs tailored to meet residents’ needs. We are passionate about improving the quality of life, and safety, of elderly Australians.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
· Great pay
· Contract/locum/ad-hoc hours
· Flexible working conditions, choose your own times
· Fun and friendly team environment
· Opportunities for further career progression, we have a fantastic promote within culture
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
· Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
· Current Speech Pathology Australia membership
· Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
· Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better
· Be flexible and adaptable to changes in aged care
WHAT TO DO NEXT
To find out more, please send a CV through to Jarrod at email@example.com OR call 03 86291263 for a confidential discussion.