Physiotherapist in Young
Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join our team working on a permanent basis in Young. This position will see you working within residential aged care taking ownership of your own pain management program, where you will have the ability to make a significant difference to the residents both in their mobility but also their quality of life.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some experience within residential aged care, and is perfect for graduates or return to work parents, due to the support and flexibility the position provides.
We are committed to making lives better by providing high quality health services to elderly Australians. We provide health care services into Australian Residential Aged Care facilities and more recently to in-home and community centres. Our team of experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians and Speech Pathologists work closely with onsite multidisciplinary care teams to develop quality treatment plans and care programs tailored to meet residents’ needs. We are passionate about improving the quality of life, and safety, of elderly Australians.
What this role can at can offer you:
• Monthly professional development sessions.
• Great pay rates.
• Flexible working conditions.
• No weekend or late night work.
• Great career progression, with a fantastic promote within culture.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold current AHPRA registration.
• Demonstrate high level quality clinical care.
• Hold current driving license and have access to a car.
• Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better.
There is no better time to join the aged care industry, for more information or to apply please contact Maisie on Maisie@vivir.com.au or call 03 8629 1211 for a confidential discussion.