Physiotherapist | Occupational Therapist – Bundaberg QLD
Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist or OT to join our team picking up either permanent or casual work in Bundaberg QLD. This part time role working between 10-25 hours a week is to start ASAP. This position will suit somebody looking for extra hours to add to their working week.
The successful clinician will have experience or an interest in aged care. You will be supported by an experienced Team Leader for clinical advice, procedure and performance guidelines. Compassion and time management are a must for this position.
“It’s a privilege to be doing something so worthwhile” Vivir Physiotherapist
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some experience within residential aged care, and is also perfect for return to work parents, due to the support and flexibility the position provides.
What this role can at can offer you:
• Monthly professional development sessions.
• Great pay rates.
• Flexible working conditions.
• Great career progression, with a fantastic promote within culture.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold current registration as a Physio/OT with AHPRA.
• Demonstrate high level quality clinical care.
• Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better.
What to do next:
There is no better time to join the aged care industry, for more information or to apply please contact Daniel on email@example.com or call 03 8629 1142 for a confidential discussion.