Occupational Therapist – Bayside
Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking passionate Occupational Therapists to join our team working on a permanent or contract basis for Bayside (Sandringham).
This position will see you working within residential aged care taking ownership of your own pain management program, where you will have the ability to make a significant difference to the residents both in their mobility but also their quality of life.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some experience within residential aged care and is perfect for graduates or return to work parents, due to the support and flexibility the position provides.
What this role can offer you:
• Great pay rates.
• Flexible working conditions.
• Great career progression, with a fantastic promote within culture.
• Contract/locum/ad-hoc hours
• Flexible working conditions, choose your own times
• Fun and friendly team environment
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold current AHPRA registration.
• Demonstrate high level quality clinical care.
• Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better.
There is no better time to join the aged care industry, for more information or to apply please contact Nesha on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8267 4608 for a confidential discussion.