Practice Nurse | Registered Nurse | Tamborine Mountain
Registered Nurse | Practice Nurse position available.
Registered Nurse required for tranquil Tamborine Mountain.
We are presently working with a leading and well respected community based General Practice medical centre who are dedicated and committed to leading the way in providing a holistic approach to the delivery of medical and healthcare services which are provided by multi-disciplinary teams to their community of patients.
This practice provides comprehensive primary care to the community. In the practice nurse role you will be a key member in delivering medical service.
Some of those responsibilities will include:
- Assisting medical practitioners
- Managing patients and triaging
- Wound management
- Immunisations/travel vaccinations
- Iron infusions and other procedures
- Health assessments/care plans
- Chronic disease management
- Assisting GPs at aged care facilities
Requirements for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a broader team in a diverse environment.
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the individual needs of people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
If this is a role that is of interest to you, please apply by clicking the “apply now” button and by submitting your resume.