Podiatrist | Multi Site opportunity on Gold Coast
Podiatrist – Seeking Podiatrist for fun loving, dedicated Gold Coast team (s)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced podiatrist to join an established medical and allied health team within a busy General Practice, group of practices.
Our client’s teams have been serving their local communities for many years. They have multiple sites and you will have the option of working in them all, however this is not compulsory.
You will be ‘growing’ your practice on a well-established loyal patient base. They offer a well-equipped and professional environment which has a positive effect on the well-being of patients and practitioners alike.
About the Role
This position has huge potential for a person interested in being a team player. It goes without saying that a strong interest in musculoskeletal conditions is a must.
The purpose of this role is to deliver Podiatry services within a multi disciplinary team environment.
- Detailed clinical assessment
- Patient education
- Therapeutic intervention and/or management and assistance with discharge planning within a multi-disciplinary context
- Participation and contribution to quality improvement
Provision of a full range of general podiatry services
- General treatment
- Nail surgery
- Diabetic assessment/education
- Biomechanical assessment and management of musculoskeletal disorders of the lower limb
- Orthotic prescription
- Assessment and management of neurological and circulatory conditions of the lower limb
- Wound and ulcer management
Applying health education as a significant component of each client contact.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and willing to build their patient base with the help of the friendly administration staff, allied health team and Medical Practitioners. An evidence-based focus in accordance with the standards set out in the Australian Podiatry Association guidelines.
This is a self employed contractor opportunity, therefore you will need to have an active ABN.
How to apply
If this position interests you, please send your CV and letter of interest by clicking the “apply now” button.