Nurse Practitioner | Chinese Speaking | Sunny Gold Coast
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new challenge? We are in an exciting time of growth and seek someone who genuinely wants to make a difference to deliver Outstanding Health Care for life to our patients and their families.
Our practice thrives on helping our CBD based community with a vast demographic. Additionally we attract patients from the wider SE Queensland community.
Based in the heart of the CBD and on the fringe of China Town we have an urgent need for a Chinese Speaking Nurse Practitioner to became part of our Team.
The nurse practitioner is an innovative role which incorporates informed decision making, evaluation of practice, the implementation of therapeutic practices and direct collaboration with all stakeholders. The nurse practitioner will work within a dynamic but your personal defined scope of practice and strive to implement and advocate for the sustainability of the role in the future.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document care in accordance with evidence based best practice standards and our clients company values.
- Prescribe medications where appropriate
- Order judicious diagnostic investigations within Scope of Practice
- Comply with legal requirements governing healthcare and professional standards relevant to the defined scope of practice
- Work in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to ensure optimum patient focused outcomes
- Direct referral of patients to other healthcare professionals and escalate care appropriately in reflection of professional boundaries
- Engages in and guides service review to optimise patient outcomes
- Enhances organisational knowledge by contributing to education, research and evaluation of the Nurse Practitioner Role
- Contributes to education, development and research within the Nurse Practitioner Role
- Ensure the safety of the public, patients and staff in relation to the provision of a safe environment from both OH & S and Infection Control perspectives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration with no conditions or undertakings on registration relating to unsatisfactory professional performance or unprofessional conduct
- Post graduate Primary Health/Acute Care/Chronic Disease Certificate/Diploma
- Masters of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) with relevant unrestricted AHPRA notation as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current Prescriber Number
- Current CPR and managing immunisation emergency certificate
Experience and essential criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering high quality outcomes for consumers
- Ability to work as and effectively guide where required, multidisciplinary team
- Communicates effectively with and relates to our diverse population of consumers despite social determinants of health
- Provides excellent customer service to both our patients and doctors
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Best Practice experience advantageous
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
If this feels like it could be your next chapter in your career, please click apply now or alternatively call Marama Montgomery from The Workshop for a confidential discussion 045 100 6200.
The Workshops team mission is to partner with our clients as well as our doctors and medical professionals to help them achieve their goals by building long-term relationships based on trust, professionalism, and results.