Registered Nurse | Community Nursing | Sydney NSW
If you are a Registered Nurse and interested in community care then please read on.
We have exciting opportunity for community experienced, enthusiastic, Registered Nurse to join our friendly team. If you are looking for a meaningful role that allows you to make a difference in the lives of others and within a growing industry, this is the role for you. You will be responsible for providing vital clinical care to clients and work closely with our direct care and clinical staff. This hands on role will involve:
- Providing clinical care such as wound/catheter care, cognitive assessments and medication support to clients
- Delivering service with a client centred, wellness approach
- Working as an integral part of the clinical team to ensure client needs are identified and met
- Assisting with providing care to clients with complex needs
With empathy, passion and professionalism, to succeed in this role you’ll also possess:
- AHPRA Registration for Registered Nurse
- Min 3 Years Community nursing experience
- Clinical TeleHealth (Highly Desirable)
- A National Police certificate issued in the last 12 months
- Current driver’s license and use of vehicle
We offer you flexible work arrangements to support a healthy and satisfying work life balance, regular clients with hours of work available locally and
the opportunity to join a growing, innovative and caring team.
How to Apply: Please follow the link and complete your application. We anticipate to start the screening process from the placement of this advertisement.
We encourage applications from people of all genders, Indigenous Australians, mature age people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.