Nurse Practitioner | Collaborative GP Team | Airlie Beach QLD
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner who wants to work within a collaborative team. We are offering flexibility for work hours to suit your lifestyle.
This is a role within a dynamic and fast faced General Practice environment where there is loads of variety in your day to day work.
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new challenge? We are in an exciting time of growth and seek someone who genuinely wants to make a difference. Our practice thrives on helping our community with a vast demographic.
Additionally we attract patients from the wider Mackay and Whitsundays regional community, because we provide exceptional care to everyone who walks through our doors.
Based in Airlie Beach “The heart of the Reef” we have an urgent need for a Nurse Practitioner to became part of our Team. Our other practices also employ Nurse Practitioners, so you will have both a direct and indirect support network.
As a Nurse Practitioner you are a Registered Nurse educated and authorised to function autonomously and collaboratively in an advanced and expanded clinical role, working as part of a team of Nurse Practitioners, General Practitioners and Allied Health staff offering services to our range of patients from our diverse communities in local and surrounding areas.
- Manage patient conditions according to approved Clinical Practice Guidelines within own scope of practice
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential.
- Work collaboratively to support medical, nursing and allied health colleagues in the performance of clinical duties
- Escalate and/or refer appropriate customer care to relevant Medical Practitioner or service as required including referral for appropriate diagnostic testing or medical imaging.
- Appropriate prescribing and review of medications with in scope of practice
- Provide feedback to other clinical staff with regards to assessments and documentation
In return, you will be rewarded with above award remuneration and the flexible work/life balance you are seeking.
Our team is fun, caring and collaborative.
If this feels like it could be your next chapter in your career, please click apply now or alternatively call Marama Montgomery from
The Workshop for a confidential discussion phone 045 100 6200.
The Workshops team mission is to partner with our clients, doctors and healthcare candidates to help them achieve their goals by building long-term relationships based on trust, professionalism, and results.
We specialise in all Medical and Healthcare professions and are industry insiders.
We’ve focused exclusively on these industries for the past 20 years and have placed over 500 top clinical, operations, consulting, and management professionals with both large industry leaders and start-up companies. We don’t believe there is another search team who knows the industry and can provide a better service than we can.