Nurse Practitioner for Collaborative General Practice Team | Flexible working hours
We are seeking a Nurse practitioner who requires flexibility, a dynamic and fast faced environment and variety in their work.
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new challenge? We are in an exciting time of growth and seek someone who genuinely wants to make a difference. Our practice thrives on helping our CBD based community with a vast demographic. Additionally we attract patients from the wider SE Queensland community, because we provide exceptional care to everyone who walks through our doors.
Based in the heart of the CBD and on the fringe of China Town we have an urgent need for an additional Nurse Practitioner to became part of our Team.
As a Nurse Practitioner you are a Registered Nurse educated and authorised to function autonomously and collaboratively in an advanced and expanded clinical role, working as part of a team of Nurse Practitioners, General Practitioners and Allied Health staff offering services to our range of patients from our diverse communities in local and surrounding areas.
- Manage patient conditions according to approved Clinical Practice Guidelines within own scope of practice
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential.
- Work collaboratively to support medical, nursing and allied health colleagues in the performance of clinical duties
- Escalate and/or refer appropriate customer care to relevant Medical Practitioner or service as required including referral for appropriate diagnostic testing or medical imaging.
- Appropriate prescribing and review of medications with in scope of practice
- Provide feedback to other clinical staff with regards to assessments and documentation
In return, you will be rewarded with above award remuneration and the flexible work/life balance you are seeking. Our team is fun, caring and collaborative.
If this feels like it could be your next chapter in your career, please click apply now or alternatively call Marama Montgomery from The Workshop for a confidential discussion 045 100 6200.