Pathology Collector – Phlebotomist
Pathology Collector – Phlebotomist required for local Family Medicine Medical Centre.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone with Cert III in Pathology Collection as well as previous experience in the collection of Pathology to join a forward thinking company currently in growth phase.
This role is based in a local well respected Medical Centre in Cannonvale, Queensland. So although the role is requires a level of autonomy you will feel like you are part of a dynamic environment and team.
Training will be given to ensure you have a thorough understanding of how we pride ourselves on our outstanding service delivery.
Our patients are our life force, therefore we are seeking someone who is customer focused, empathetic and highly regards the importance of patient confidentiality.
This will be a part time position with the possibility of extending hours for those applicants who have the flexibility to work longer hours if needed.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will be experienced in a related discipline of Pathology Collection.
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- Experienced within a Pathology laboratory environment is highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply
Our application process is easy, we need you to show your interest by clicking the “apply now” button and submit your resume. Please do not contact us by email or phone at this stage.