Manager – Empower Care
Do you have senior nursing or clinical experience working in the residential aged care sector?
Full-time position contracted to 30 June 2021 with our Carer Program
Join the team at our lovely Garden City Office Park – Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to join with Carers Queensland – dedicated to addressing unmet need across the community?
We want to work with people who are:
· Passionate and genuinely care about making a difference
· Flexible, resilient, and respectful
· Empathetic and compassionate
· Driven to achieve and open to new ways of thinking
About the Role
The Manager – Empower Care Program will be joining the already established and successful Carer Program Team. This position will ensure that all activities undertaken by Carers Queensland’s Empower Care Program are delivered within a consumer directed care framework and consistent with the Australian Government Department of Social Services’ Home Care Packages Programme Guidelines.
· $90,742.13 per annum Level CSW 6.1 of the Transitional Pay Equity Order (TPEO) dated 1 December 2012
· Additional excluding superannuation and full NOT FOR PROFIT TAX BENEFITS through Remserv salary packaging
· Flexible and supportive workplace environment where your contribution is valued
· Boost your career by working for a peak industry body in Queensland
How to Apply
Obtain a copy of the Position Description and Key Selection Criteria from the Carers Queensland’s Job Page at http://carersqld.com.au/job-vacancies
Submit your resume and a 2-page (maximum) application letter that addresses the key selection criteria you have reviewed. Applications must be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Applications close Friday 21 August 2020
ABOUT US: With one in every eight Australians caring for a family member or friend, Carers Queensland is committed to providing highly specialised information, training, coordination and support services.
For almost 30 years, Carers Queensland has been working to advance the profile of unpaid carers, advocating for services and enhancing outcomes for families. With a foundation in evidence and research, we strive to support those who are disconnected through high-quality, individualised programs.
Our objective is to ensure carers achieve their goals, enhance their relationships, and can move forward with a life based on their own decisions and choices.